Cpt Mike Simoa Resignation from DOC

Mike Simoa

I doubt this is much of a surprise to most people as I haven't been active for over a month now and I've felt that my current situation isn't going to change so I am here by resigning. So let me begin with the overall reasons of my inactivity and now resignation. First, I've just been a lot more busy with life things, if its outside sports, family or just things that arent gaming, I havent had to much time to spend all my play time on one thing. My next reason is just Ive gotten pass my enjoyment of it, I don't really have the will to play 3-5 hours + a day to keep up on my activity which has also led to this resignation. And my final reason is that my Desktop motherboard broke and I have been unable to even touch the game since then. I would like to thank everyone who made the server so fun, but having to worry about playing when Im unable to or just don't have the feeling had a lot of stress.

Mentions:

Chipdail: Thanks for giving me the chance at command and Im sorry I wasnt always the most active, keep doing a great job at doc, and I hope Ill see you again one day.

Travis: You do a great job as Deputy Warden, I hope to see you one day at warden!

To the rest of doc keep doing what makes doc great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOC was my favorite roleplaying department and I always had alot of fun doing things with the prisoners, It sucks I couldnt experience the new map due to my pc issue but Ill make sure to check it out one given the chance.

• Gaminglight Love 1

thank you mike, i miss back in the day when i would hop on judge and you would stay in the court and RP with us. you really encouraged me to RP with that. you'll be missed.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Damn sad to see u go man!

怡PoliceRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex CERT CommanderĀ ć€—怖Ā Last Dispatch DirectorĀ ć€—
怡 ImperialRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex SecondĀ SisterĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Seventh SisterĀ ć€—
怡Staff怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex PoliceRP SeniorĀ Event TeamĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Senior ForumsĀ DiplomatĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Support SupervisorĀ ć€—