1. 1. Should Jack Be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name:  Jack Hugs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37788742

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over a Year. (Recently back active 2+ weeks now)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):    I believe I should be promoted due to the growth, and commitment I've shown to the Police Department. Since my time as SM I have grown in my knowledge on how to lead in the police aspect. This meaning talking and interacting with all the officers in the force. Getting with people to find what they need more help with learning, or what they would like to see change within the force. The Command rank does scare people, so it's good to show that you are still one of them! This increases the RP, and morale in the department knowing that their command is there for them. I also have kept and made sure the quality of training of OFCS to SNR is high quality with ride alongs. I have found that some trainings are amazing, and some done with little effort. As supervisor I have learned how to work with trainers to improve quality, and hold those accountable for the lack of. This time as SM has shown me that not everyone can do the job, and some people do need to re-trained or pushed to achieve their goals! Now even though that is an option I tend to go for a more direct approach asking what they can do better, and how they will achieve that! Another thing that I have worked on is working with the other departments to solve situations. Being able to improve relations and to work with departments can help with working through situations. Even though not all of us are police, we still need coordination to either save a life, or take down a hostile. I think we do need more critical training for all officers on how to work with other departments, and who takes lead on situations. Most situations I see are usually not organized and cause mayhem. I believe this can be achieved with a clear understanding of the rules, and how to work with other departments better. I feel as a Lieutenant I can continue to grow for the department, and my officers. I want to bring more to the table as Police, and show that Police is a good career choice for all! I am a great teacher with showing everyone how to effectively RP as a Police Officer, and like to get back into leading!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

• Will locked this topic