• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?

Blue Moon 

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:212946895 

What is your current rank?

SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server?

3 weeks

How long have you been in Nova?

about a 2 weeks (I was on LOA for a week)

How will you assist Nova with this rank?

With this rank I will assist Nova by doing a lot of tryouts.  We are seriously low on members and we are in need of Nova Members.  I will do at least 3 a day (my personal quota).  Along with that I will watch my superior officers and learn from them so the farther I go in Nova the more I learn the more I help!  I will watch over the enlisted and make sure they aren't minging and I will always try to have some sort of SIM or at least a patrol going around so we aren't just standing there and guarding.  

Why do you want to become an NCO?

I wish to become an NCO because as I stated in the last question we are seriously low on members.  I want to raise that number so when us Nova do SIMS we have a lot of people to join in!  I also want to try to rank up fast and suggest/add new things or classes to Nova! 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? 

Back in January 2020 I was a CSM in Medical as well as a former SSGT in Storm trooper.  I was a Shadow Guard tick 4 along with Havoc SSGT.  (these were all a while ago i took a long break from the server)

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? 

The purpose of a NCO is to watch their superiors and learn along with handling the Enlisted. Not only that they are too show an example for the enlisted so the enlisted can get a better idea to what they are supposed to do when they rank up!  They are to have patrols and SIMS and always try to do things within Nova and help Nova grow!  And one of the biggest purposes of a NCO is for them to do Tryouts!  

Additional notes-  As some of you may know I am Koko.  I have a terrible track record and thats why I took a break!  I wish to actually follow the rules and make the game not only more fun for me but for others!  I have tried to keep my minging to a minimum and am trying to actually be serious!  I know there are a lot of reasons to why people think I should not be accepted and I respect that as I understand why going off of my warns and just past in general.  But I took a break for the sole reason to try to mature.  I've been working in real life now and have aged and have a lot more responsibilities and with this it helps me mature and understand that minging isn't funny to others and is only for self pleasure.   I also got permission from my VCMDR to apply.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I have impressed you with my work into this!  Sincerely, Blue Moon.

+Support
+Will make a good NCO
+Has Leadership Experience 
+Starting over a New leaf after making mistakes
+Good Application

-/+ could use some more detail but over all everything looking good
Happy Birthday Pig GIF by Angry Birds

• Like 2

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|