049 and 106 Cross test

Levii

MESSAGE FROM RESEARCH COMMAND
…OPENING MESSAGE...
Capture.PNG.47011ec9b1c57ebf3b840dfa20563fe3.PNG
Research Test Log Grading.

"Good morning Mr Woods after receiving your test log deep consideration has gone into judging the quality of it. After some deep consideration, I have decided your test log is of 'Excellent' quality. This means your test log has reached and gone above standard expectations for normal test logs and overall, you have done a wonderful job in constructing it."

"What stands out to me is the test idea itself is interesting as it's rare for SCP-106 to be cross-tested with any SCPs and the concluding results are equally good. However, there are some downfalls. Firstly, I believe your log could be longer. More specifically, who and how did you transport SCP-049, was there any barriers to testing and generally any details that didn't occur immediately inside the test. Also images could be implemented into your log to make it of a higher quality. However, I acknowledge the fact that because this was from a mass test you did not have long to think and prepare the test idea itself. "

"While this hasn't affected your grading as I was reading your log I was quite concerned with the danger SCP-049 was posed with. Dangers are guaranteed to exist when cross-testing however I would like to see in future testing that the SCPs are protected by some measure. If SCP-106 had taken SCP-049 it's safe to say we may have never got it back." 

" Overall, excellent work. I am excited to see more from you and find out what SCP-049 wanted to cure from SCP-106. "

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.