Snuts' Event Team App- Accepted

Snuts

Should Snuts be accepted into event team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Snuts be accepted into Event Team?

• Yes (please provide reasoning below)
    • No (please provide reasoning below)

In-Game Name: Snuts

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:580475952

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold | Senior Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2,000

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I would say very knowledgeable 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 10

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):  i would like to join because Event team seems extremely fun to me, I love interacting with new players aswell as creating environments in which players can have fun. I would love it if my help would make it possible for more events to happen. I am friends with lots of staff that are in event team and I want to help them. i have very much enjoyed helping Event Team in the past with some events aswell as parcipating in them. I am very active so i could always be on to help/host an event. I am very knowledgeable of the rules and the maturity required to hold any type of position like this, especially one that deals with ULX commands and cannot have any room for mistakes. I am very driven and dedicated to helping Gaming Light, and Events certainly help activity on a server especially at night. I believe i am very ready and worthy of being an event team member. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An event i would do is a bearcat event, there would be 2 teams, one would have to drive the bearcat around the map for a certain amount of times (maybe 5 - 10 minutes) without being pitted or being killed by the second team attempting to chase them. the team with the bearcat could have members of their team in different cars follow them around and try to stop other vehicles from stopping them.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 5pm to 12am

Saturday and Sunday: any time

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? yes

Edited by Snuts
poll's never ever save for me

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support

-great app

-great person

-well known

-very Mature

-Very Active

=----------------------------------------------------------=

• Gaminglight Love 1

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |