Levii's RRH Analyst Application

Levii

In Game Name: Levii/RIS DeathAdder

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:1:149324474

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Security Officer, Advanced Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: No preference.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I feel like it would be a great way to improve my RP and hone my researcher document skills. In addition I feel like I could benefit and learn from joining the team and learning from those who know more than me. 

Why should we accept you: I'm extremely active being on almost everyday. I have a never ending list of ideas for tests. I have pretty good aim and am competent in protecting people. I'm a good leader and I'm quite knowledgeable about SCP lore. And my best quality is being able to admit I'm wrong and to better myself with new knowledge. I have a lot of experience with Gmod in general being staff on multiple servers which has allowed me to grow and mature as a person and how I handle issues. In addition I've been in a lot of  "elite" units and high ranks in each of the servers I've played in. Over the course of my time in various servers I've learned how to be a good leader and good combatant. However I'm not a person who likes to complicate things with useless filler and meaningless statements, I much prefer to keep everything short, concise, and to the point. That includes everything from test logs to battle comms or just normal comms. 

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

Warns.JPG

Edited by awesomekiller
1. Got promoted, 2. Wanted to add on a little bit extra to my answers, 3. Wanted to add one of my weaker logs at the end of logs to show my best compared to when I slack on a research log

Former RAM Levii Wood

-Support

The responses are just too short for me to be able to give this a +support

Your test logs are good, the only thing is formatting.

Suggestions:

Write out longer responses 

Format test logs a little better

At the end of the day, it was the short responses. You have no warns, your test logs have good ideas and are nicely executed, you hold a significant rank in research, if you redo your application and put more effort into your responses I would be more than happy to +support.

~ Former Research Assistant Supervisor Stepanyan

-[REDACTED]

MTF Alpha-1, codename "Red Right Hand"

Agent Pomegranate

Overall + Support

Levii has been putting a lot of effort into research and developing his skills, rp wise and test log wise. 

I have seen him day by day active on the server and improving his skills.

Yes He may not have the best app. But by seeing him improve each and everyday I do belive he deserves to be an analyst.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic