1. What is your Ingame Name:  Black Jesus

2. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82859776 

3. Rank:  Experienced Medic.

4. Time on server:    4 weeks in game time

5. Total strikes ever received:   0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   2

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Nefario and Portgas D ace

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8 mostly on at night or mid day

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):   Honestly one of the best pvpers on the server so doing my job shouldn't be that hard to do. I've been very active since I got trained and haven't had any issues during my time on medical. I do my reports after I finish doing them in the game. I find it fun plus not many people have ACM so I think we need plenty more in the whitelist. I'm level 69 so I have no problems playing it and I've been on other branches and have my  reserves for them which should mean that I dedicate plenty of time to the branches that I enjoy and so far I find medical relaxes and fun to play as. I know most of the new players and all the old players that have played on this server since the past 2 years. I used to come on and off to the server but now I think I found a good place to be in and I'm happy to get a chance to come back. Not sure if the porgas d ace counts as a person but if he doesn't then ill do it again some other time. I was also one of the first people to join utility staff like I was there when it was created and I'm glad people like playing on it. Also the many people I met that are in the medical branch are amazing and feels good to just be able to talk to them. The main thing is that I love the way medical is right now and its just a great place to be in

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I would radio the medics in medical that an e11 is coming in and tell them his condition so they know what to get ready but even though it pains me to say im forced to listen the the Captain of the MTF because he is the higher up                      

image_2021-08-15_181746.png

Edited by BlackJesus6996
Ranked up