What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:85654658

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Ensign.

What specialty are you applying for?:
Medical Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Admiral Soldier

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
What I can do is attempt to improve the relationships with other battalions between Medical, I can ensure that the Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers Stay in Check when they are active and on. I can also host a lot more tryouts to get more Enlisted to Join and Hop on doing Flag Ups and Such, I wanna also create more Passive RP for the Battalion while as a MO.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
The Reason why I should be trusted within this position is because I have a passion for Medical and want to see the Battalion I first joined grow to become more successful and grow in numbers with more Medical Troopers coming in the Medical Battalion. I also was a previous Trusted 2LT and 1SG in Medical and knew how to do my Job as a NCO and Officer by Doing Tryouts. I should also be Trusted as I am a VCMDR in a Battalion Right now as Agent Gideon Hask of IF and Do my Job by Giving my Opinions about Things or Writing Documents or SOPs.

Why do you want this rank?:
The Reason why I want this Rank is so I can help step in when Medical Command requires help or needs a Opinion from one of the Medical Overseers. I also want this rank so I can keep Medical Active and want to do SIMs for Medical so I can improve my relationship with Medical and Chill with all of the Medical Battalion by Making Friends with most of them. I can overall make Medical the Best Place by Improving everything that needs to be improved in the Battalion when I find out what problem there is and solve it.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The Purpose in my assigned branch is to Oversee what Medical Does and only Step in when needed to. The Purpose that I also serve is to be a Role Model for Medical and the Troopers within it as a Representative for both Naval and Medical and show how we medical operate within the battalion. The Only Reason I should step in for stuff is when Medical Command are unavailable and I have to solve it.
Another purpose Medical Officers do is Supervise all of Medical and Report in to NHC If anything happens.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

On 8/13/2021 at 3:38 AM, Billie said:

+Support
-Friendly 
-Easy to talk to 
-Understands the responsibilities of a Medical Officer

• Gaminglight Love 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 8/13/2021 at 6:38 AM, Billie said:

+Support
-Friendly 
-Easy to talk to 

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 8/13/2021 at 6:38 AM, Billie said:

+Support
-Friendly 
-Easy to talk to 

Very Trustable and a great guy 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

ACCEPTED
Please speak to Admiral Garrick Versio (Seaman) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic