Caboose Officer application :)

Cab

What is your in game name? Cab/caboose

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:0:206377641

What is your current rank? SSGT

How long have you been in Nova? around 2 weeks

How will you assist command with this rank? . I see to help Command by increasing numbers of players by not only hosting a larger amount tryouts but raising the standards,  I can help train other members In proficient Combat and tactics aswell keeping players ingaged and giving them a reason to join daily although I will also help command In any other way needed, I do not have a second life on the server meaning 100% of my playtime is currently dedicated to Nova and I do not plan on changing that. 

Why do you want to become an Officer? Ive noticed a lack of players and officers In nova compared to other battalions Id like to help create larger numbers and help with training, I have learned many combat tactics I feel I could share that would further distinguish nova as an Elite force.

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer?  I have had a large amount of experience across a variety of servers and battalions, ive been commander and officer experience in mostly special forces squads as well as more more known clone wars battalions. aswell as my time as NCO in nova.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? to further the Battalion by helping command and Helping lead troops whilst alone and along side command, as an officer it is expected to provide troops with trainings, Sims, discipline and hosting tryouts. 

What qualifies you to be an officer? As an NCO I've been excelling In Combat, training, hosting an exceeding number of tryouts as well as constantly being on a lot at later times and representing nova whilst we have lower numbers, Ive had an excessive amount of experience with other servers and battalions from leading as a commander to leading alongside commanders and higher ups. 

+Support

+completely focused on Nova no 2nd life

+/-good ish app i do find some flaws in it but over all good app

-should be a higher rank but i don't underestimate you and your abilities just dont know you to much

• Like 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

19 hours ago, Genbu said:

+Support

+completely focused on Nova no 2nd life

+/-good ish app i do find some flaws in it but over all good app

-should be a higher rank but i don't underestimate you and your abilities just dont know you to much

• Like 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

• Phil locked this topic