Comet CO application

Iceyy

What is your in game name?: Nova SFC Comet NT35

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:244699921

What is your current rank?: MSG

How long have you been in Nova?: 2 weeks (Plus a 3 week LOA)

How will you assist command with this rank?: I will promote people that deserve promotions. I will host SIM's, Patrols and tryouts. I will make sure that everything is in order. I will help anyone that is in need of assistance. I will try to answer any questions that are being throwed at me. I will make sure that everyone feels welcome on Nova. 

Why do you want to become an Officer?: I want to become and officer because i think i would be a capable enough to be an officer. I want to help NCO's with anything they have to ask. I want to train NCO's do tryouts and patrols until they don't need anymore training and think they can do them without help. I want to help anyone i can in the best way possible. I want new people to join nova and give them the best experience from Nova. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer?: I've got experience leading while being an NCO and also a little leading experience from real life and from other games/servers.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: To train NCO's do tryouts and patrols until he is capable enough to do them on his own. To help enlisted understand what Nova is and what they do. To give tasks lower ranks if they are in need of tasks. To do 3 tryouts and trainings a week

What qualifies you to be an officer?: To be as professional as possible, do tryouts, patrols and sims to inspire lower ranks to becoming an officer too. To being active on the forums and giving -/+ support on NCO/CO applications.

1612945577_mith2.gif

Edited by Coconut Boy

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

-Support

-Application is short

"What qualifies you to be an officer?: To host 3 tryouts a week and 2 trainings. Also help any NCO's/Enlisted that are in need of help." -That is not a qualification that is something you are bare minimum expected to do.

-I don't feel you fully understand what is expected of an officer.

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

2 hours ago, Xenozz said:

-Support

-Application is short

"What qualifies you to be an officer?: To host 3 tryouts a week and 2 trainings. Also help any NCO's/Enlisted that are in need of help." -That is not a qualification that is something you are bare minimum expected to do.

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

• Iceyy changed the title to Comet CO application
9 hours ago, Xenozz said:

-Support

-Application is short

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

• Phil locked this topic