not Jay's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

not Jay

What is your in-game name?: not Jay

What is your steam name?: [GL] not Jay

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:78897698

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): not Jay#5172

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to staff on this server and I staffed on a dark rp server for a month or so.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I don't remember when I joined the server but I joined research 11/10/2019

What date did you make your forums account? November 23, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve T-mod because I have been apart of this server for over a year and have enjoyed playing and helping the community. I would like to see this server grow more then ever before, and with the new managers I think this will be possible. I am a very rule driven player so I often follow the rules strictly because I don't like being put in the position of being in trouble. Most times that I am brought to a sit I get so anxious I start to shake, but when I am taking the sits I will be able to stay calm and hopefully keep the other people in the sit calm and focused on resolving the problem. Another reason I believe that I deserve the rank of T-mod is that its meant to allow people to prove that they belong on the staff team and I would like to prove that I belong on the staff team through my actions not my words.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I claim a sit and the person that was reported was cursing at me I would try to calm them down and if they don't relax I will issue a mute/gag to stop them from getting themselves in more trouble. I would then explain to them that they will be receiving a warn and ban for MRDM and staff diss. I would also tell them how long the ban will be and tell them how to prevent this from happening in the future. P.S. If I am only a T-mod in this situation I would request a ban extension.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Well to start I wouldn't have 5 players in a sit at once because that will often be chaotic, if more then the original 2 players are needed I will bring them one at a time getting their evidence then returning them. I wouldn't hold them especially if they don't have solid evidence.

Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

🙂

I mean I would +support 

but you did just get unrestricted. 

however I dont care about that 

+SUPPORT 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Longtime member

Prior experience

I wouldn't find that his previous staff restriction is something to hold against him. Its obvious he was dealing with in real life issues and failed to communicate effectively (which I believe he learned over his 3 months of being restricted.) Other than that, if he feels that he is situated in his life away from video games and he can benefit the community as staff again, I believe he should be given a chance.