7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zim Be Promoted To LT?

In-Game Name: SM Zim 1D50

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35659549

Current Rank: Sergeant Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Years

What timezone are you in?: Pacific Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been a Sergeant Major since Valkyrie Promoted me 3 years ago, ever since i wasnt interested in becoming command of PD but I  pursued a SWAT career that was rather successful when it ended, I was a SFC of SWAT and it was a really great experience being a command member of a respected department. I am now back after I had to deal with personal problems in my life and have been back for a few weeks now and have been having a lot of fun with command members and regular enlisted PD officers. It's been good fun and I would like to expand my experiences and join the ranks of PD command and help them lead the enlisted Officers and Supervisors to be better and aspire to be better officers. I also think I can help PD become a little more disciplined and more respectful to their higher ups, as well as offer my years of wisdom i have on this community to the new OFC's as well as with the rest of PD, and PD Command.  I enjoy the company of all command and all supervisors and I've known some of Command for years and would love to be apart of PD's Low Command. I thank you for the time all of you take to read this application and I hope to be seeing you guys out there!  

- Sergeant Major Zim 1D50

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Zim

-Support 

Although you have been your rank for a very long time, you have haven't been active enough.I'd like to see you on for atleast 2 weeks daily until you be promoted. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

10 minutes ago, Burner said:

-Support 

Although you have been your rank for a very long time, you have haven't been active enough.I'd like to see you on for atleast 2 weeks daily until you be promoted. 

Yeah I also only saw you on yesterday so i would +Support if you get more active.

good luck!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

1 hour ago, Burner said:

-Support 

ye i will agree with burner give it 2 weeks with good activity and i will happily +support because other then the activity your all good best of luck tho

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

6 hours ago, Burner said:

-Support 

Agree 100% also your poll is public

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 8/9/2021 at 10:09 PM, Burner said:

-Support 

Have never heard of you, but if you´re gonna be active and a good PD member I´ll gladly +support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 8/9/2021 at 3:09 PM, Burner said:

-Support 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 8/9/2021 at 4:09 PM, Asmodeus said:

-Support 

I really want to plus support because when u are on ur a leader

just give it like a week and you will make it with the acivity

Signed, SPRT OP | State FSTC | PD LCPL | SCU LCPL | POL PSTC | Zigmund

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

-support 

-need more activity 

-over all good app

-could be fit for LC but needs more time-

good luck!

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

pd_denied.PNG
please wait 1 week for another application. Try to be active within that time frame!

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic