Autistic Pancake's Warn Appeal- Denied

Autistic Pancake

Steam Name: Autistic Pancake

Ingame Name: Autistic Pancake

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171885204

Admin that Warned you: Vader

Reason for Warn: Stealing Gov. Vehicles 8/9/21

Dispute: It starts off when I was outside of this base. I'm not sure why the cop was there or what his intentions were, but I was immediately told to leave which I didn't. I walked inside the base and then got shot for being in the bases KOS zone. I ran outside of the base to meet the cop who I had talked to earlier. He greets me and still has his gun trained on the door from which the firing was coming from. I went to get into my car but accidentally got into the cops car. I was riddled with bullets; the cops car sitting in the same spot blown to pieces because the cops attention switched to me for the mistake I made.  I get called to a sit for stealing a government vehicle and tried to explain to the Vader that it was an accident and my car was right behind his. Vader sided with the cop on this one and I got warned. I don't feel like this warn is right.

Need video of interaction

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Honestly +Support due to lack of investigation of Staff. Seems went off a ss of player combat without evidence of him trying to drive away. Should have asked for video and listened listened both sides of case

Edit: Also, like to point out I've had incidents were this happened. I didn't warn them. I just said be careful around cars. I've even accidently gotten inside a gov car as civ and just apologized and they understood.

Edited by Burner

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

10 minutes ago, Burner said:

Honestly +Support due to lack of investigation of Staff. Seems went off a ss of player combat without evidence of him trying to drive away. Should have asked for video and listened listened both sides of case

Edit: Also, like to point out I've had incidents were this happened. I didn't warn them. I just said be careful around cars. I've even accidently gotten inside a gov car as civ and just apologized and they understood.

The reason why I warned him and not gave him a verbal is because He had a previous warn for stealing gov vehicle a few days ago

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

18 hours ago, Vader said:

-Support 

20210809074821_1.thumb.jpg.a966a9d89ec772c6e90ecc1f4a64e542.jpg

there you can see that u were driving the car and he shot you. If u have any Evidence that would be very helpful.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL