Takira's NCO application

Itsuki_Mamoru

What is your in game name? Nova PFC Takira NT88

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:1:179702578

What is your current rank? PFC 

How much time do you currently have on the server? ULX says 4 weeks but I have been on the server for about 10 months or so. 

How long have you been in Nova? I have been in nova for about 3-4 days

How will you assist Nova with this rank? I will assist Nova as NCO by grinding out any tryouts I can and encourage other troopers to join Nova to help get our numbers up, if I am able to I would also love to help the officers of the battalion come up with several different ideas for sims so we could not only get more people involved with nova but also so we can keep our activity up and look good in front of other battalions. I would also love to help Command/Officers with any sub battalion within Nova to help strengthen the branches to make them seem even more worth while for people to join Nova. 

Why do you want to become an NCO? I want to become an NCO in Nova to help build up the numbers of troopers we have, I also want to help create a friendly battalion where everyone can come onto the job in case they need somewhere to go. I also want to help Nova make a name for itself on the server so we can get the respect we deserve. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO?  I have a lot of experience being an NCO or leading, I have been  an NCO in 501st twice, a shock NCO once, I have also been an NCO within SF,  I have also been an NCO I have been an officer and NCO within IC for the longest time, I helped IC become active more by doing sims as well as I soon became a VCMDR in IC then proceeded to become CMDR. 

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? The purpose of the NCO's role is to help lead the Enlisted when there are no Officers or command online, The NCO's also need to set the example for the enlisted to follow. 

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

• Phil locked this topic