Shawn interrogated at Dawn

Pills

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grade: 86/100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Efficiency: 18/25

Insight: 18/25

Presentation: 25/25

Writing: 25/25

Great design to the document! I like how you did the colors, as well as the, [DATA NOT FOUND]] for the SCP. Good attention to grammar, and proper form. Good RP layout, emotional, I love the fear aspect you played as well in this. Good work! I think the only thing it could have used more of was more intel, and efficiency. Very quickly ran out of time on that one. But good work otherwise!

Overall: B+

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||