Ammonium's RRH Application

Ammonium

In Game Name: 

Steam ID 76561198339025726

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC OFC / JM / FM EXPM 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: No preference, since I only know Hoovy

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: Not analyst

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) image.thumb.png.3ab7f9a99876bab9d5e5d94c906e3e6f.png

^^^Proof

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: working for the 05 Council is a dream come true. It would be an honor to work under their force, plus it may give me a position to finally stick to. I think it's a great way to move someone (hopefully me) into a position that isn't seen too often. I think every branch should be more played and RRH Engineer is an amazing maintenance and medical related role. I love being able to be in both branches from my experience, despite the fact that I haven't had a lot of experience.

Why should we accept you: I am dedicated to playing this server. I feel so immersed when playing, and my love for SCP is just through the roof. My dedication to flagging on or just being flagged on even when unnecessary has made me feel complete. Having more of a reason to be flagged onto the server would help with my motivation, and my dream of being an important piece of the foundation, even in a fictional, non-canon server SCPRP server. I've always been fascinated with the MTF but the RRH especially when they make their appearances on the SCP wiki. I'm not good with explaining how I feel but I hope this explanation was enough.

Edited by Ammonium
I left something out of the application that I felt needed to me mentioned.

+Support

A very well written app indeed!

Great medic, always see him healing others and does a great job at his role.

Roleplay is perfect.

He has a base knowledge on both Utility branches, which makes him an ideal candidate for the applied position.

Best of luck!

Rainbow

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic