Brays Trial Mod Application - Denied

braymccowan

What is your in-game name?:Bray 

What is your steam name?:Braymccowan2007

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:580876584

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)i was a trial mod on a dark rp server 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)1week 2days 

What date did you make your forums account? August 3  2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP) gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image.thumb.png.5a23b2e3fe65df8086fd68ee978da3d4.png

Have you donated?$37

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no i used to be 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 
? You will be tested on it: YES

Timezone:  Eastern 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):TRIAL MOD 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I think that I could be a good staff member because I have previous staffing experience and know how to staff properly and handle a lot of situations very well. I think I could help out with staff when the server is getting a little busy and there are more sits than staff online and help reduce stress on staff members. I think that in time I could achieve a respected rank and place within this community in which I plan on staying in for as long as I can. I feel like I should try to help staff instead of just call staff and be the one who can help as well with problems within our server. I think that I have had enough time on the server to get used to different rules and learn them and be able to enforce them properly. Last but not least I think I should become staff because I want to help our server and make RP better for everyone and keep people happy and bring more players to Gaming Light.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDM ING and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Bring him/her to a sit and collectively and professional ask them to stop and inform that if this conduct is continued that they will be muted if continued have them muted after this see if they are calming down I would ask them why they did this, if they knew that was they are doing is against the rules after this said inform them that what has been done has repercussions and that they will Given a 5 day Ban, Contacting a Higher up to carry out punishment's

Edited by braymccowan
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 2

-Support

staff on another server 

bruh...

*EDIT*
homie literally said he was staff on a server and then edited his app when i posted this.

Edited by Snuts

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

12 hours ago, Snuts said:

-Support

staff on another server 

bruh...

*EDIT*
homie literally said he was staff on a server and then edited his app when i posted this.

Also non poll

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

16 hours ago, Snuts said:

-Support

staff on another server 

bruh...

*EDIT*

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

@braymccowanIn the future don't use an alt account to comment on your application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Laughing 4