Fears appllication for Nu7

Fear

In Game Name: Fear
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:60871822
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Fear#6068
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):19 (all the warns are atleast 1 year old)
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):early 2019 (febuary/march)

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):i wish to join Nu7 because i am coming back to the server and Nu7 seemed like the best option for me, i also wish to join because ive always enjoyed being mtf and recontaining scps has always been fun, along with enjoying the wide arrange of guns (and the climbing up the ranks to earn the ability to use those guns) has always been fun for me. while i have had a past of leaving the server at random (due to burnout mostly) i have come to terms with this and took some time to make myself better at staying within a server for much longer so this shouldnt be a issue anymore. overall i wish to join Nu7 because ive always enjoyed being mtf/foundation and because i feel like im ready to commit to being a devoted member of Nu7.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):i was previously removed for leaving server without notice and not showing up to meetings (quite a long time ago but now im back to stay for a while)

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):uhhhhhhh alot? ive been nco in Nu7, A1 ( Sergeant Major along with being in the A1 special forces) (before it was downsized), Security, and nco in research. i have also been command in both security (CPT) and foundation research (KCM). ive also been nco and command ranks in other servers like halo rp, starwars rp (revival halorp and icefuse imperial rp respectavly)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes i understand this 
(sorry for bad grammar when i was writing this my glasses were a bit cloudy and it was hard to write this correctly)

• Toasty locked this topic