What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:451944273

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Commodore

What specialty are you applying for?:
Tenn Graneet

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
What I can improve within the branch I am responsible for is I can, Do daily assignments for Gunnery Officer that include doing stuff with Havoc Company as in "Whoever does the most tryouts for Havoc will get a prize of 1 Mil GC from me! At least try to do three, it doesn't matter if no one shows up just keep doing them." as that would motivate the gunnery officer to engage with the battalion like doing sims with them. Another thing is a can give suggestions to improve Gunnery Officer as in passive roleplay and give them something to do when onship/offship. One thing I could do with Gunnery Officer and Havoc is to do daily sims/missions with them like "Attacking/Raiding a rebel base with redacted information that they have to get" or "A Rebel Blockade runner has crashed into this location and we must get all the information on that ship!". 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
The Reason I should be trusted with this position is because I was already trusted enough to become low command and handle the roster, I have experience with commanding Enlisted, NCO's as I was a group captain in the starfighter corps. Another Thing is that I am staff and a gamemaster on the server and I am also active on the job and would give suggestion to help the Havoc battalion as a whole.

Why do you want this rank?:
The reason I want this rank is because I would love to help out Gunnery Officers, and Havoc Company at the same time by suggesting things, daily sims/missions/trainings, assignments and things to improve the battalion and to make it serious when it comes to roleplay and passive roleplay. Another Reason is because I would like to lead a specialty and make it serious as it already is, and to give daily assignments like tryouts or sims that is optional but it is to make them engage with the havoc battalion as "The person to does the most tryouts for Havoc will get a perma pistol" to really motivate them on engaging with the battalion. One last reason I want this rank is because I would love to command Gunnery Officers to do many things, as I have many suggesting to improve the GO's with lots of passive roleplay.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
My purpose as Tenn Graneet is to oversee the Gunnery Officer and Havoc Company, as in making sure they are serious when it comes to roleplay and making sure they aren't doing anything that could possibly lead to a removal from Gunnery Officer.

25 minutes ago, Zefer said:

+ support 

- has experience 

- has the trust of High command 

- better in every way 

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif