Australium’s RRH Application

Australium

In Game Name: Australium

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:125913462

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Operations Supervisor, Nu7 Master Sergeant

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) None.

FBF16702-E03B-4D29-AAE0-83940A5E1393.thumb.png.dc0c648c4998ff7122b9ce335c7c7819.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:

I want to join the O5 staff team so I can engage in more serious roleplay on the server. In my time on SCPRP, most of my gameplay has been pretty casual, and I think RRH would be an interesting next step into experiencing more serious and lore-based gameplay. I’ve always loved the SCP world, and I think RRH would be an great way to experience more of this world. I also want to join the O5 staff team to prove that I am responsible enough to handle the duties of a high-ranking personnel, and show that I can be serious when the situation demands it.

Why should we accept you:

I think I should be accepted because of the dedication I’ve shown to this server. I’m on the server almost every day, and I’m always trying to make the most of the time I spend on it. Whether it’s repairing Containment Cells, or engaging in combat, or just doing some passive roleplay, I’m making sure my time in the foundation is spent productively. I also ensure that I am responsible with my actions, making certain that I never abuse my power or cause problems that affect other people. I try to be as respectful as I can as well, doing my best to make all my interactions on the server friendly and well disposed. All in all, whether I’m on maintenance or Nu7, I’m always striving to be the best player I can be, and I think I’ve proven myself worthy of being a part of the O5 staff team.

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Fear said:

+support
pretty decent at combat
fairly well written app
good guy in game 

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic