Shawn K's - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

agenttrigger007

Should I be accepted into the staff team?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:Shawn K

2. What is your steam name?:Shawn K.

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:169231013

4. What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Winter#8773

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have on a small WL FiveM server, and a small Police rp (On gmod) Avg players were from 15 to 20. (Server name: gmodcore - Server closed)

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Ive been playing for about a month.

7. What date did you make your forums account? August 2, 2019

8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 21(PoliceRP Warns), I want to state that I know this looks severely bad, However 20 are over 1-2 years old so at this point I do not recall them. But, The 1 was a mistake and I take full blame for. The 1 warn that was recent was for cop bait as I rammed into a cop car at a robbery I apologized but still got warned. (No SCPRP Warns - I want to say that I fully understand if this is the reason I get denied is due to my warns. But, I beg that I'm not turned down due to my mistakes from my past, I wish to start new.)image.thumb.png.1b4fe1ce15b88062041a131c1fd455a0.png

9. What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Platinum.

10. Are you a staff member in another community? No.

11. Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

12. Timezone: EST

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? To be fully honest why I want to join Staff is I like the sever and want to do more for the community as the time i spent here proves more and more that this community is very helpful and kind. When I first joined I thought command would be scary to deal with. But the time I spent here prove that the command are nice and forgiving which is nice as you barely see very many people like this anymore. Also, Ive seen a lot of mishaps. But, Ive also seen a lot of minging, Rdm, and Mic spamming. I believe that staff are doing there job correctly, However I believe there are not enough active staff at some hours of the day, like Morning and late afternoon. I also have experience as staff on other servers and games but all kept the same genre of protecting Roleplay, I believe that my past staff experiences will help me become a good staff member.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try talking in a manner to calm them down if it fails then I would use the !gag command. Then I would try to tell them that mass rdm is not permitted in gaminglight, You will be receiving a ban for 5 days. I would then call for a Admin or higher to apply their ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? If there is some people that are not necessary to the sit they should be removed. Like if they had no evidence other than just being present. With the people left I would then try to calm them down to a point that we can move on with the sit. If I was told the problem I would find out by logs or visual proof, when I figure my statement I will say the judgement and let the others go. 

Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Edited by agenttrigger007

+Support

-Personally, shawns a good friend to have in research + hes responsible

-He does have 21 warns, (all police rp) However almost all were around a year or two ago, and i have seen him genuinely follow rules, and i think he has turned a better leaf

-Hes very passionate, and determined, 

-Very active

+support

-He's kind.

-He's active.

-I really do think that's he's sorry about his mistakes and he wants to make appends.

-Though he made a lot of mistakes people can learn from there mistakes and improve and because he made all these mistakes he will know what's right and wrong.

Edited by grumpysharkan

6 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+/- (Neutral)

- Would like to see more detail in scenario questions
- From comments you seem to be trying to follow all rules

Thanks, I wanna know what i'm doing incorrectly so this helps tho i'm not sure if i should edit the scenario.

Edited by agenttrigger007