Rabid Goose's Global Resignation

Schölinger

Now, now, I know this is probably unexpected.

To cut straight to the point, fitting all this into my sparse free time just doesn't seem to be feasible, and I can't take an LOA for the entirety of my school year. College is... daunting, to say the least, and I'm going to have to set this aside so that I can maintain focus. It's been a fun ride, for sure.

This, and... I had one of the worst experiences of my life this week. Last week, on Thursday, I had my Wisdom teeth pulled, and it led to a number of complications that put me through hell. From dry socket to infections, to facial strain and dizziness, I was either constantly in pain or on a cocktail of drugs that put me on my ass. There was one point where a couple of the drugs I was taking, Hydrocodone and THC, to manage the pain ended up having a bad interaction and I had probably the worst night of my life. 

But right now, I feel okay, and I guess that says something. It says that things will be alright. People around you are gonna come and go, have highs and lows, and you'll have highs and lows in your life too. I can only wish the best for all of y'all who have treated me so well and welcomed me back with open arms when I sought to rebuild what I had found here back in 2019.

Out of anyone, my heart goes out to CI. If anything, I want to see y'all prosper. Crush the Foundation mercilessly, and seek knowledge with an insatiable hunger.

Good luck y'all,

Goose

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Fake schizoid cringe

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png