Catalyst's Global Resignation

Catalyst

Well, here we are. I'm probably gonna stretch this longer than it has to be but I'm gonna say what i need to say.

If i were to say this is on my own accord, i would be lying. currently in my life there is, simply put, too much interference for me to be able to fully focus on the server i love. hell, i went out to get my licence and a job this summer, and i've failed to even inch towards either of those goals, and now summers end is now a block away.

i really love this server. i love a lot of servers, and they hold some place in my heart as well, but this was the first time i felt like i was home, especially with CI. I met a ton of outstanding people; Don ceech, loki, baker, lance, my {REDACTED} in arms eyelander, and even such friendemies outside CI like hoovy and Lucas. i honestly had a great time here, and i hope the impact i made here was at least, in most peoples minds, a good one.

Now that's not to say i don't plan on coming back. When everything is in order and i feel like i can live a successful life while also being active on the server, i will come back, for sure. Event team was fun while it lasted, i would have stayed longer but given the circumstances that cant be, for now. same with RRH. hopefully i can rejoin both if i ever do decide to come back fully. i hope all the wonderful people i can trust can keep this server, and CI going. i have some high hopes for most of you, so i want to see that potential shine

But i guess this is goodbye for now. 

Thank You

(also if loki isnt gamma when i come back i cry and join E11)

Damn bro you grew with me hope to see you soon and good luck

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar