Top Kekker's CI Application

Kek

In-game Name: Top Kekker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87083095

DiscordID: Magic#7373

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?:

Out of ten, I would rate my cumulative knowledge of the SCP Community an 8/10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I am not sure if it means anything, but with the help of SEVEN other Class D's, they and I were able to stage an escape, storm through the facility, ESCAPE the facility, and make it to the CI base on 7/27/21 at around 1:30 PST. I demonstrated vital teamwork skills to help protect the group and use my knowledge of the inside of the facility to help lead them to the surface. I am a great team player and I am sure I can add much to the CI team. https://imgur.com/pmB61Sr

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have been on RP servers since I first bought GMOD back in early 2015 and I have a very well fleshed understanding of the Foundation, its lore and rules, and how to best roleplay in this universe.

How active can you be?

4 days a week I can be on for ~4 hours

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes I do

26 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
I played on the server for a few minutes and instantly saw you Mass RDMing with the elevator.

I did do that when I first joined the server, then stopped after I was put into a sit and given a verbal warning. You had to PM me asking if I was the one Mass RDMing **hours** after my sit. I don't believe it was me you thought you saw using the elevator, else you would not have had to PM me and would have simply reported me on the spot, which did not happen.