opinion on bodyblocking?

Geeko

This is a bigger issue then people realize 

i feel like player collision completely ruins the pvp aspect of thing

like a fight can be Stopped in a matter of seconds just cause you bumped into someone. Or have trying to run from combat just for a d-boi to be standing in your way trying to go the opsite direction,

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

6 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

This is a bigger issue then people realize 

i feel like player collision completely ruins the pvp aspect of thing

like a fight can be Stopped in a matter of seconds just cause you bumped into someone. Or have trying to run from combat just for a d-boi to be standing in your way trying to go the opsite direction,

True, also staff don't do much about bodyblocking because there is not much they can do, mostly with the other person saying they didn't realize

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

I just remember the golden rule of gmod when it comes to bodyblocking: Knock em back, with bullets if you have to.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PryingTree said:

I love body blocking

I do it all the time!

you have chosen a fate worse than death

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 7/27/2021 at 1:41 AM, Geeko said:

bodyblocking smelly and not poggers

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

I've only ever been bodyblocked when running from people like 912 or gensec, when that happens I just kill the person bodyblocking and come up to them later after Ive survived and tell em "hey sorry about killing you but it was either you or me and I always look out for #1" then I reimburse em for any lost weapons. Play stupid games win stupid prizes amiright or amiright