1. What is your In game Name: Lincoln   

2. Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:84998715

3. Rank: Experienced Medic    

4. Time on server:   About 3 days time

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   1

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Otter and Consario

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): As a medic I have done what I can to assist the other staff of their basic duties and responsibilities but I can only do so much as a non-combatant. You want me as an ACM because if I'm able to combat threats while also able to assist those around me, my usefulness would exponentially grow. Another reason is due to the level 3 key card, when in the med bay I will be able to employ the blast doors and save the medics and researchers who aren't able to defend them selves during a code which requires a lockdown. I know that with ACM comes more rules and responsibilities but I am prepared and willing to take those on and excel at what needs to be done. Right now as I am playing the Med bay was raided by D class which upset me, but I know that once I am ACM threats like D-class and certain SCPs will be a thing of the past while I am holding and defended my fellow Medics in our med bay

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?   Fending off the CI would be the greater priority. If you are over run with CI while medically assisting an MTF member which you did nothing to help, wouldn't it be your fault? The purpose of the combat medic is to yes heal and assist MTF but the main purpose of the staff in the facility is to maintain the order of each containment zone.

I look forward to being an advanced combat medic

-Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...