should i become officer  

1 member has voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • nope

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC ATO CSM fatbob 4312

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120192035

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I am the max NCO rank and would like to further progress through the ranks of medical. I would also like to have higher priorities over sims so I will be able to host fun sims in the future because when there is enough medics on to do a sim there is often an officer on who has higher priority. I would also like the ability to lead medicals during events. I would also like the ability to promote troops that I believe deserve it.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 8 or 9 i am on daily and for long periods of time

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I am currently the highest ranking nco. I host multiple tryouts everyday. I am very active and have been csm for a decent amount of time now and have gotten plenty of experience as a snco. I am very active I am usually on at least a few hours a day. I also do a good job leading lower ranking troops during events and sims.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I believe I command troops well I do well when I am sim leader and during events I make sure enlisted know where their stationed and are doing their job.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I am the highest and one of the most active ncos. I lead other troops well and I have more experience as an snco than the other people applying. I do well leading other medical during events.

Former Medical Vice Commander fatbob 

Accepted!

Congrats! You've been accepted in to the Medical Corps officer team. You will now be commissioned as a 2LT.

Speak to Medical Command (MAJ+) For your 2LT Training

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png