Carl's Ban Appeal

Faye

Steam Name: Coffee Jelly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526962056

Ingame Name: Carl Bright

Ban Length: 5 Days

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Dano

Reason for Ban: MRDM
Dispute : I Was 5208-GL And I Was shooting another 5208. I Stopped but the 5208 told the other 3 to kill me because of my actions (shooting the other 5208) So when they started shooting i shot the person who tasked the other 5208 To terminate me. And i killed 2 other 5208 attempting to kill me aswell, In the staff sit the 5208 That tasked the others to kill me He claimed it was RDM. Also asking why I targeted him. I Targeted him since he was the one who tasked the other 5208 To kill me. I Got banned whilst I Was a riot control fighting SCP-682. 

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

• Thanks 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

I just handeled the ban request, the staff member in question who requested it is Peanut

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Yes you did MRDM you knew you shouldn't of done that you argued with me and were quite rude when in the sit getting aggressive you knew not to RDM from past experiences as shown by your warns. Plus the rules do state SCP's are not to kill each other I requested a shorter ban as a 5 day was too long as you are sorta new but you should know the rules by now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peanut_UwU said:

Yes you did MRDM you knew you shouldn't of done that you argued with me and were quite rude when in the sit getting aggressive you knew not to RDM from past experiences as shown by your warns. Plus the rules do state SCP's are not to kill each other I requested a shorter ban as a 5 day was too long as you are sorta new but you should know the rules by now.

I understand why you did it but your behavior in the staff sit is not appropriate. RDM is still RDM and you should call for staff help next time you are in this situation.

• Gaminglight Love 1