Juliens Trial Senior Guard Application

Julien

Do You Think I am Ready for Trial Senior Guard?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank: Shadow Guard  VII Julien

Are you in Shadow Guard?: yes

How active can you be? My activity in game varies from day to day but I am usually in team speak most of the time and available for any questions that people have about Royal Guard or if I'm needed for anything I will be able to answer and or help. Think of me like Google You ask I answer. But usually on a free day I can be on from 6 hours to 12 hours and on a regular day 1 hour to 4 hours due to IRL. I also DO NOT Boost my Hours AFKING.

Length in Royal Guard: at least 2 months probably more

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?: well because I think its time I go up to an officer role in the battalion I gave myself a week and a bit to decide what I wanted to do but now I have decide I’ll go for this. Also, I need a Life like an rp life cause I don’t have one yet. And once you don’t know where to go the only place is to go up. But in the end I hope to at least become a sort of role model and all to the CDT’s I hope to say that “anyone can get to where I am Right now No matter what level you are” and hope to disprove the stereotype that to succeed in RG you need to be levels 120 and above which is helpful. But I want to be someone who can tell RG That their Levels mean next to nothing and don’t classify how good you are at dueling. In conclusion I Just want to be a sort of exception to the normal and show that RG is for everyone and make the battalion greater which will be hard, trying to out-shine Current RG Command and Officers of course. I understand my Sims are lacking but I'm planning on improving that because now I have the "Equipment" to give out rewards on sims.

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?: well I served my time in this battalion climbing ranks and trying my hardest to improve and I may be lacking in sims but that is due to active hours. I also believe I’m ready for this position which I took me a while to conclude I was ready, but I wanted to make sure. I think its time to take responsibility and hope to be one of the only Inactive Hour Officers (excluding Name ) which we don’t have that many right now. Also I can keep it short and simple and be rash when the time calls for it 

Do you have any warns? None that I am aware of

Edited by mdavi494
  • Like 1

Ex-Sovereign Kile Hannad / Julien 

+Huge Support

+been in RG a very long time knows all the ins and outs

+very easy to talk to is not over bearing 

+very respectful

+Would be a great officer

--- Hope you get it bro u deserve it Despacito.thumb.gif.88423b6e6698ce5baffcc352f1671f8f.gif

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway