vortex RRH application

Vortex Blackout

In Game Name: vortex

Steam ID ( STEAM_0:1:153759152 )

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):   Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 1LT   l  CI PFC l  HSU  l  

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:  any.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have?   2

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: see if I can make anything out of it.

Why should we accept you: Why should we accept,  great with combat, lighthearted ,was playing on CI we were going for a D-Block raid then 0-5 came around the corner, immediately scream Fear RP then he try to took both of cyanide failed both and they never knew he was captured later on he was brainwashed I believe.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by Vortex Blackout
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

-Support 

The only reason I'm giving this a minus support is because I'd like to see a little bit more effort in your application. If what your peers say hold true, I think you would make a great Guardian. However, your "Why do you want to join the O5 staff team" response was not well thought out at all and the application is a bit messy. I would edit it and make it neat, completely redo the said question above, and work on that last one. 

~ Former Research Assistant Supervisor Stepanyan

-[REDACTED]

MTF Alpha-1, codename "Red Right Hand"

Agent Pomegranate

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic