Oh Boy Im Back

ConnorWolf Moat.gg

In Game Name:  AsheTheLynx
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:1:64785772
Discord Name (Bread#0001): AsheTheLynx#7336
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): 6
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2 years ago march 2019

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): 

Well I'm ex Nu-7 and enjoyed my time on the server. After I resigned I still kept tabs on the server just because interest giving time for any drama to blow I decided to join back and see where this app will take me was an ex SSGT here and was a senior behemoth with that i was also an ex moderator and event team. Hopefully this time if given the chance i'll be able to stay long and work through the ranks and work with the team again also assuming that MTF has changed with the new map and seeing if any policies have changed or not with the experience i have i believe another “Vetran” addition to Nu-7 and an ex Nu-7 would be a great addition to the roster I still remember most policies and operations when it comes to containment of scps and raids and have a somewhat vast knowledge of said universe and the MTF Branch 

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): N/A

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Yes Research SR (2019) E-11 CPL (2019) Security SFC (2020) Nu-7 MSGT (2020)

Screenshot_209.png

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic