Fluffy's 2nd Officer Application

FluffyArtist

1. What's your in-game name and rank (Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512):

MC RS CSM Fluffy 8561

2: What's your time zone?

Eastern Standard

3: What's your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:108528017

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?

I want to be an officer because I want to be able to do more stuff within Medical Corps like host SIM's Not just combat SIM's but also fun SIMs like Hide and Seek, Therapy, possibly even SIMs that we’ve never done before. Another reason I want to be an officer is to help Medical Corps improve. I have climbed up through the enlisted ranks and proved that I am able to keep responsibility and take command when nobody else will and/or can. I want to be an officer so I can help teach new skills and bring us closer as a battalion and I have an abundance of ideas for the Surgeons and Research Squadron. I see ranks as milestones that should be achieved and I want to continue achieving and having fun on the server.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being

on daily for a while):

9/10

6: Why should you be a medical officer?

I work extremely hard and won't take nonsense. I help keep Medical strong running and I'm constantly active. I should be a Medical officer because I have shown my devotion to the battalion in many ways. I have been on Medical daily since I have joined and this is my only life, so I’m committed to the battalion. I’m always helping out the lower ranks when they need help and even helped my SOs when they needed it. I even help keep an eye out on problematic guests who want to minge in Medbay. I also step in when they make people uncomfortable.

7: How well do you command other troopers?

I try to keep a level head and if I need help I make sure to follow the CoC. I analyze the situation at hand and decide what the best course of action would be to maintain a peaceful, but effective way to usher. I also keep my decisions firm yet fair. Especially when it comes to how my team is behaving and how they represent Medical as an entire battalion. During experiments, I make sure my Scientists not only have their opinions heard but also that they get the full credit they deserve.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?

As stated above I am an active member, and through the time I've spent on this game I've been nourishing my skills and have helped our battalion grow. I should be accepted over other applicants because I shine among them with my different ideas and prospective. This proves that I am more than capable to hold a position of responsibility. It also shows my devotion to the battalion. I spent a lot of time on this; in fact there are not many officers in the researcher’s area. And I want to change those statistics by becoming an officer.

51 minutes ago, Calvin said:

+support
+good officer
+good activity 
+good luck Fluffy!

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the officer team! Medical Command is delighted to have you here.

Speak to Medical Command (MAJ+) for your 2LT training.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster