Parkland27 Lead Researcher

Project eternal key words

PYV - Project Yoke Vibrations

PMF - Project Macro Frequencies

PCN - Project Cypher Nerve-gas

PHC - Project Hyper Chemicals

-------------------------------------------------------

Project stages 

1st stage - crafting stage for the project itself, or protection (seen through out each trial)

2nd stage - the damage stage (Seen through out near the end will be labeled 'DAMAGE')

3rd stage - Termination - Combine two of working Project to terminate 106 (reference of the termination is near the very bottom)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trial 1, Trial 2, Trial 3 consisted of damaging, crafting of equipment, and crafting of the Project

Combined consisted of 3 different test, the first two, the 2nd two, then all 4 combined that had worked previously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Eternal background - Project Eternal is the collection and group of different projects inside of one, while Project Eternal actually stands for the Re-engineered SCP-106 mucus that is lethal, and only accessible to 106. the Re-engineered mucus is safe to touch, but i only made enough to allow for me to put objects inside 106 CC, if a whole body would enter the Safe mucus, the results are unknown, as i assume, there is a possible long term affect, but there is no need for a human being to test this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIAL 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 PYV-1 - 'Put marbles in holder, self replicating marbles, increases in vibration at frequency of 1s/100 Fq 'FAILED'

Attempt 2 PYV-1 - shielding/reinforcement 'SUCCESSFUL'

STAGE 3 - DAMAGE TEST FAILED

---------------------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PMF-1 Self-contained 100K DB allowed to keep the sound inside the Cell until turned off, no need for protection 'SUCCESSFUL' 

STAGE 2 - DAMAGE SUCCESSFUL

------------------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PCN-1-POT 'leaks into the cell, penetrates through the cell, combine with new elements designated, Pluacium, Osloithil, and Tiskium' FAILED

ATTEMPT 2 - PCN-1-OPT element switch FAILED

ATTEMPT 3 - PCN-1-TOP element switch FAILED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PCN-2-STS Speitine, Troasten, Scuinor, liquid form, SUCCESSFUl

STAGE 2 - PCN-2-M1 Mask FAILED

Attempt 2 - PCN-2-M2 Mask SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 3 - DAMAGED

-------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PHC-2 CH20:PB(NO3)2:KCI:KNO2:KCN2 '5 COMPOUNDS FAILED

ATTEMPT 2 - Add twice the amount 'SUCCESSFUL'

STAGE 2 - PHC-2-M1 Successful

STAGE 3 - NO DAMAGE

---------------------------------------

TRIAL 2

STAGE 1 - PYV-2 'Magnets, inside steel box, vibration kept inside, increasing by 1s/1000 Fq, once the magnets separate, the vibration immediatelty stops, FAILED

Attempt 2 - Reinforce FAILED

Attempt 3 - Reinforce and extra layer of magnets FAILED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PYV-3 'Ball, steel, tiny replicating atoms boms, vibrations kept inside, increasing by 1s/1000 Fq, once separation, stops, SUCCESSFUl

STAGE 2 - PYV-3-R(Radiation suit)-1 FAILED

Attempt 2 - PYV-3-R-2 FAILED

Attempt 3 - PYV-3-AR(Atom Radiation suit)-1 SUCCESSFUL

Attempt 4 and 5 - PYV-3-ARC-1 and 2 FAILED

Attempt 5 -  PYV-3-RC-1 

background on ARC and RC It stood for Radiation Cleanup and Atom Radiation Cleanup

STAGE 3 - DAMAGED

------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PMF-2-C Changing Frequencies going from a range of 10K DB to 100K DB FAILED

Attempt 2 - PMF-3-C Changing at 5k DB to 100K DB SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 2 - PMF-3-M-1 SUCCESSFUL (Earmuffs)

STAGE 3 - DAMAGE FAILED

------------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PCN-3 'Dasneulium, Fluitrium, Yotrite, Gas from SUCCESSFUL'

STAGE 2 - PCN-3-M-1 FAILED (mask)

Attempt 2 - PCN-3-M-2 FAILED

Attempt 3 - PCN-3-M-3 SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 3 - DAMAGE FAILED

--------------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PHC-3 C2FN5O10, FluoroPentanitroethane, 23072-51-7 SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 2 - PHC-3-SUIT-1 SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 3 - DAMAGED

-------------------------------------

TRIAL 3

STAGE 1 - PYV-4 Box grenade - Vibration bounce off the walls inside the metal box, that will penetrate 106s CC had to reinforce the box for it to work SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 3 - NO DAMAGE

------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PMF-3 White noise increasing, can be put on the side of the cell penetrating the cells exterior without damaging. SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 3 - NO DAMAGE

-------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PCN-4 Cegraonyx, clatine, ceflium SMOKE FORM FAILED

Attempt 2 - Double the smoke FAILED

Attempt 3 Enhance the smoke to be thicker SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 3 - NO DAMAGE

--------------------------------------------

STAGE 1 - PHC-4 C9H9NO, Cinnamaldehyde Oxime, 13372-81-1 SUCCESSFUL

STAGE 3 - NO DAMAGE 

----------------------------------------------

COMBINED

COMBINED - PMF-1 and PCN-2 INJURED

COMBINED PYV-3 and PHC-3 INJURED

After i tried the combined a second time to kill 106, i combined all 4 

COMBINED PMF-1, PCN-2, PYV-3, and PHC-3 SCP 106 SUCCESFULLY TERMINATED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

the way I crafted everything, the equipment and crap, I rolled against myself.

For the damage part, rolled against 106.

had to bring the equipment by hand every time.

started and accepted on 5/13/2021 final test on 106 6/16/2021

The fucker 106 is dead

80/100

The Lore seems to be right, I see no mistakes in the writing, test is creative.
The formatting/organization could be better, more observation would be good.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium