Global's Maintenance Resignation

Global19

After trying to find time for awhile now due to a lot of IRL issues I just simply have no time to be able to play reliably and after thinking on this issue and being reminded I am too inactive I have decided not to hold a spot in command anymore so as to allow another to do what I cannot and with that I say goodbye to the team today.

I thank you all for the fun time and the chance to be apart of the command team.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Look what you did @DumpTruckšŸ˜ 

But really goodbye man hope to see you again one day

SCPRPĀ |Ā Mr. InactiveĀ | Resigned

Former: AdminĀ |Ā Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. BotĀ |Ā MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West |Ā MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

To be honest, You were one of the most respectful maintenance command I've ever knew, You never minged to much, You need dis anyone, You were a really good guy, Good bye old friend

Maintenance ExpertĀ ll Ex.Ā ForemenĀ llĀ Ex. EFMĀ ll Ex. Senior TechnicianĀ llĀ Ex.Ā RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1Ā ll One of the Greatest mingesĀ llĀ Ā I'M NOT A RANG SIMPĀ Troll faceĀ Ā ll Ex. UmbrellaĀ Corporation CMDR

o7 never met you but from what I heard you were pretty cool

Former:

š’š¢š­šž šƒš¢š«šžšœš­šØš« -Ā š’š¢š­šžĀ š€šš¦š¢š§š¢š¬š­š«ššš­š¢šØš§