Sasori's NU7 application

Sasori

In Game Name: Sasori
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:208504196

Discord Name : Sasori#0666
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I've played off and on since about November of 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to join Mobile Task Force unit NU-7 because throughout the day I see the operatives performing actions to protect both the facility and the people inside of it. Furthermore MTF in general is a job that has always been something I would want to do in RP. I firmly believe that I can be a useful asset in the future and assist in developing a safer area for the researchers to perform their tasks. As well as when a SCP does breach containment, helping improve upon the speed and efficiency at which it is contained. My final reason is that a few of the operatives and I were talking and based upon their demeanor, the people in NU-7 are people I would like to surround myself with.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I understand.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  Nanafrost

• Chief_ locked this topic