Metagame Suggestion - Denied

littlemorgo15

What you want to see? - i want to see that people can not say someones name if they see the name tag if its red/wanted 

Why should we add it? - so we can rp more because if someone is wanted you can see that they are and there is no rp to it and just ruins the game to be honest

What are the advantages of having this? -More RP  (Mabey)

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

The way I interpret this rule is actually to prevent metagame.

I think that if you can't go off the wanted sign above their heads, then either way officers will still follow/question those that have it above their head, regardless. I think this will lead to blurred lines in the rules and more confusion over copbait as well as much more sits to be had for admins. 

Thats just how I see it, if I'm wrong please quote me and let me know. Just trying to expand my knowledge of the rules.

Overall, -Support

Edited by purple haze

42 minutes ago, purple haze said:

I think that if you can't go off the wanted sign above their heads, then either way officers will still follow/question those that have it above their head, regardless. I think this will lead to blurred lines in the rules and more confusion over copbait as well as much more sits to be had for admins. 

Thats just how I see it, if I'm wrong please quote me and let me know. Just trying to expand my knowledge of the rules.

Overall, -Support

said it best

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

Overall, -Support

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6657cb2c&is=665