1. 1. Should Zefer be GO

• yes
    • no

What is your ingame name?: Zefer

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107843717 

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman 

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Seaman 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: Havoc and GO needs the help badly Havoc is low in numbers right now and So are Gunnery Officers I really what to Boost up those numbers in Havoc. They are such a cool bunch of guys it would be a honor to make that regiment bigger not only that but I could provide lots of sims for Havoc to keep them Occupied I know the main job of a speciality is to improove the regiment they are assigned to and Havoc is lacking in the Enlisted Dapartment boosting up those numbers would be my main priority as GO ive alway gone down the philosophy that enlisted troopers are the most important stage in a troopers army career its the start of what will be the deciding point of the future of the generational gap of every battelion in the server Enlisted troopers are important in telling who will be the future of the battlion so as a GO I will be working vary closely with Enlisted to mold them into the Officer and the future command that they could possibly become and for this to happen for Havoc especially right now is essential to move the regiment forward into a better future and a better regiment.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: as a former Captain and former MO and SO this wouldn't be my first time with a Specialty there was a point in my SO career where I had Shock come up to me telling me that they wish I was you charge of SO and all though I didn't get chef in the day I still took my job vary serouslly always doing sims and tryouts for both DT and Shock as for Medical my MO career was a bumpy one but I still tried everything in my power to improove Medical when I had the MO job it was all a learning process that I took into my term as an SO. So the question is why should you trust me with GO? Let me awnser that question with another question. Why did you trust me with SO?Simple awnser is Experience why did you trust me with MO? Long answer I had the experience as a medical Offincer back when I was a medical.In the end of the day I have more experience with Specialty then most of the Naval who are currently applying for Specialty and if you continue to trust my experience then I will continue to prove to you that I deserve the opportunity to receive it. 

Why do you want this rank?: Havoc needs the help.Gunnery needs the help.Tenn Gunnery needs the help. Naval needs the help. I need the Help. We can all help each other get to the places we need to be some day I will be a commodore someday a Lucky Havoc will be a Vice command but to get there you need to put in the work today and prove to the others that you deserve it Naval got a huge future and I want to prove to yall that I'll be apart of that future and GO is just the job to show you all that I can get there. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: apsalutly but I have never had a strike before and I don't plane of having it now or in the future. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: to improove the branch you are associated with and making it better. And with GO doing maintenance on Turbo Laser and getting them ready for Battle. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

13 hours ago, Starryknight said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Honest

-Good Intentions

-Informed 

-Some spelling and grammar mistakes.

• Thanks 1

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan