Missing Whitelist?

Com Truise

Yesterday I attended the very early morning 12am PD meeting and was put up for a promotion form SGT to MSGT, I had to leave immediately after we were lined up to the wall and he got to whitelisting me. Does this mean I'm not eligible for the promotion anymore, or did the whitelist just slip through the cracks

Thanks,

Com Truise šŸ™‚

• Head Admin

go ahead and ping me on discord when your in game and ill give youĀ you're whitelist ive checked the logs and you were promoted so just find me in game and ill sort your whitelist out.

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

2 hours ago, Tactical said:

go ahead and ping me on discord when your in game and ill give youĀ you're whitelist ive checked the logs and you were promoted so just find me in game and ill sort your whitelist out.

Got it, probably wonā€™t be on for a few days, like I said my ass got bustedĀ 

Promoted then grounded. Was it worth it? Prolly

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations |Ā Gaminglight LegendĀ | Community Member since April 2020

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā "Donā€™t cry because itā€™s over. Smile because it happened.ā€ ā€“ Dr. Seuss

Just now, Burner said:

Promoted then grounded. Was it worth it? Prolly

honestly IĀ think staying on past curfew is worth the wait just to get grounded id do it lmao
but IĀ am already allowed to do that anyways šŸ˜•Ā 

šŸ§ŠICEšŸ§Š

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Will locked this topic