thank you

Snuts

i just wanted to thank you all for all the fun times on GL. when i first joined i was in a very dark place, i had just been released from a max security juvenile detention center and i had lost my best friend to depression. i know i was extremely mingy but a few people saw good in me and helped me to get where im at . the past 8ish months have been filled with ups and downs but ultimately i am happy where i am now. i never thought i would be the point i am in with this community. i always wanted to make something like this just thanking everyone for believing in me and helping me out, ICE, Tactical, BeHappy, Vader, and many many others have just made this whole thing so enjoyable for me and i dont want you guys to forget that. thank you so so so much, heres to another 8 ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 3

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

man im sorry to hear that.. everytime we play together its just some good vibes and ur a very chill guy. at first we hated each other and now its like being best friends. ❤

• Gaminglight Love 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

oh man I remember when you were mingey but I had to deal with you because you were the president and I was on SS. I wouldn’t have thought that mr D Snuts was going to be staff on PoliceRP but here you are. I wouldn’t have thought you were going through those tough times and I’m sorry for your loss. Hope you make it far man 

• Gaminglight Love 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

• Will locked this topic