Rhodes.

Should I be a VM?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Answer here!

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Rhodes

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Starfighters

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be a vice commander of SF because I want to help SF become a battalion that everyone can respect and enjoy. I would also love to see SF thrive with players and enjoy what they do while also keeping it as close to RP and lore as possible. I would also like to help my leadership ability reach its full potential while helping to command the battalion along with the other Vice Marshall and Marshall.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 2 weeks total playtime, Joined SF 4/9/21
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/914520467?servers[4610158]=1M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to keep the branch/battalion that he/she is running in full working and operating order and to help give lower troops the help they need to do better at their respective job.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I should be trusted to be a vice commander because I have been in SF for 3 months and have been an officer for 2 months of the 3 total. I have also been the lead/vice lead of the squadron gladius for 2 months meaning that I know how to properly manage a SOP and a tryout guideline without having a mess happen. 

7. How often can you be Online? Almost every day with a minimum of 2 hours per day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) Noimage.png.4a8c9ca9e5d413ee5bc83a675c211ee4.png

Edited by Rhodes.
  • Like 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

5 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+/- Support

+ Well known amongst SF

- Not as active as some others

- I would hardly call this an application

Good luck sir!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟