Cuke's Nu7 Application

Mark Long

Cuke

STEAM_0:1:460259112

Cuke#0467

Failrp and lieing to staff (I never lied but got warned)

Good year ago

Many of the reasons I would want to join Nu7 is one, I like how the department works strongly together and never gives up and always relies on each other. I wish to be a part of this team because It's
an extremely strong group of players and works well with each other. I also want to join because as many of the members are very, very, very nice to people. Furthermore, I also wanted to join because of the tasks that you can do. Because the other jobs just get boring, and so does LCZ. With a new job comes new Responsibilities and I think I can handle them and I think it will be fun to have a brand-new job to do and new people to work for. 

Got 5 day'ed in SEC for something I never should have gotten 5 day'ed for. (standing on fence when D block lockdown)

PD: Pd, State, EMS
SCP: Medical, SEC, maintenance, Research.  
Star Wars: Trooper, 501.

Yes. 

I wish whoever reads this (if you accept it or not) has a great day.

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic