WarProof GO Application

Cian

What is your ingame name?: WarProof

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:68586170

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: If given the opportunity to join Gunnery, I will help the branch to grow and flourish.

To do this I will organise exciting sims and missions, as well as prizes for all who participate and to constantly host try-outs, collect feedback and adapt current branch structure.

• Sims: I would like to host as many sims as possible to constantly supply entertainment to my new branch.
  • Missions: Scripting up and planning some exciting and meaningful missions that would result in boosting actives and building teamwork for the branch would be very beneficial.
  • Prizes: Hosting in game/PayPal prizes to reward the branch would be another good way of encouraging activity.
  • Try-outs: I would be interested in hosting as many try-outs as possible a day to increase the branches player count, not only hosting try-outs but to make the try-outs fun and exciting and fully making sure that new players to the branch understand their role, and to encourage to ask as many questions as possible for future growth.
  • Engagement: I would like to keep this branch engaging in the many duties they carry out on the ISD, I would like to constantly encourage players to carry out maintenance and other duties throughout the ISD and feel a since of importance, as many other branches rely on us to keep the ISD “floating”.
  • Feedback: Intergrading or enforcing more feedback to improve the branch would be very beneficial, when should we receive feedback? weekly meetings, after try-outs, after events and after sims. Feedback will help our division adapt or change for maximum “entertainment and growth”.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: This is a difficult question to respond to but I believe I am a very trustworthy person and also a hard worker, I am engaging in two battalions (Naval & Shock) at the moment both are quite serious in role playing which isn’t hard for me to do because role playing is enjoyable for me. I am a firm believer that trust is built not just given, so if given this opportunity to be apart of this branch I will build that since of trust with all.

Why do you want this rank?: There are many reasons why I would like to be given this opportunity, such as contributing my time, energy, ideas, to maximise growth within the branch further improving the overall community, and also from a personal level I would like to grow as a person and the best way of doing that is helping others grow, I hope to take initiative, and really demonstrate what passion and drive and commitment can do and I hope my positive characterises will help this branch shine.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I acknowledge and understand the punishment of receiving a strike, I have not received a strike within playing for 3 weeks on this server and I plan not to receive a strike. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Gunnery Officer position is to follow the SOP relating to my position.

In detail I will be tasked in the following;

• Performing naval duties.
  • Act as a combat engineer during off ship events.
  • Manning the turbolasers during defcon 3.
  • Prioritizing the bridge during defcon 2.
  • Taking orders from superiors and Tenn Graneet.
  • Being stationed at any naval sector assigned.
  • Training/simulations
  • Off ship Events such as going to a planet
  • Try-out hosting
  • Assisting superiors
  • Promoting and growing the branch.
  • Following rules and regulations via SOP.
  • Taking leadership.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my application, God Speed to all.

WarProof signing off.

+ support 

+ crazy application for a Specailty app 

GO needs the help 

Changing my reply to a + cause I do see you on losts and your pretty pog guy 

Edited by Zefer
  • Heart-Eyes 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 7/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, Matt_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing app

- Always online

- nice person

- good luck!

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

On 7/14/2021 at 1:20 PM, Matt_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing app

- Always online

- nice person

- good luck!

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 7/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, LucifersHoly said:

+ Support

-Great App

-Good intentions

-Respectful

-You need to bring your activity up... When I see you on you do your job great but you just need to get on more often

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png