-What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:81020995

-What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

-What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

-What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

ISB 021 Agent Kallus

-What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I can improve the branch by getting shock and DT in some sims and trainings to lessen boredom that may be around due to a lack of events and try to help keep regiment numbers high by starting tryouts when possible within DT and shock

-Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I feel like I'm a responsible person on the server and in real life and I will always do the best I can to meet the expectations of those around me, I always perform my tasks well. I’ve also never been banned/warned/kicked from the server in the time I’ve been here (Mid September 2020 - Mid January 2021- Early Feb. (can't remember exactly) | (July 5th - Present). (never had issues on other servers but this is the only server I've ever played for more than an hour or so)

-Why do you want this rank?:

I want to be an SO because I want to be able to help Shock (especially) and DT grow in numbers and keep their enlisted activity good. I’ve noticed that there aren't many enlisted Shock online (I also don’t see many tryouts for Shock) (This is a personal observation, if I'm wrong about that please correct me; I don't want to say a false claim like that) and I want to help change that because Shock is an important battalion on the ISD. As the primary law enforcers, having low numbers of Shock creates strain on every other battalion that has to step up in their place. DT does well with tryouts but I’d also like to help them out if I can. I know I’m focusing on Shock more than DT but that is because DT is operating smoothly at the moment so they don't appear to need as much help as Shock. With that being said, I will assist DT as that is also my responsibility as an SO.  I would love to improve the branches without imposing myself into their battalions, but to be there to offer a helping hand when needed.

-Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand that and will take all accountability for my actions at all times, good and bad.

-What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose as an SO is to maintain RFAs and arrest reports (as stated in the SOP), watch over Shock and DT to make sure they are performing well while reporting their status to Naval HC (also stated within the SOP) and host tryouts and sims/trainings to help keep battalion morale (through sims), performance(trainings), and numbers  (tryouts/sims/trainings) high. As an SO I have a responsibility to oversee the branches of Shock and DT and also make sure the branches can be the best they can be. 

-Please excuse any grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.

EDIT: I should mention that I've gone through a name change since I've come back to the server. I was previously Will. I was mainly on 501st (CSM) and I was on Naval before where I reached the rank of Lieutenant but resigned because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the activity demand due to personal reasons.

Edited by Willus Gallus
Adding info about who I was previously

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 7/13/2021 at 10:26 PM, Tresumas said:

+ Support

-Active

-Great app

-Knows his Stuff

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

14 hours ago, Soldier said:

+Support 
-Active
-Good Application