MTF Nu7 Application

GraceFromNetflix

In Game Name: MTF Nu7 Grace
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 76561198193427407
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Prince Grace#8700
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I Got Two Warns
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): July 5th

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): Because my friend want me to join it and there other MTF furries in it. I like roaming around the site keeping the scp in check just vibing really. Just enjoying being a roaming MTF that all. UwU

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Flied Medic.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yeppers

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): NanaFrost

Denied 

- The reasoning for wanting to join Nu-7 isn't a very good reason, Id like to see more then just "I want to roam around that's all". Didn't meet the 125 word minimum. Please put more effort into the application. 

- Wrong Steam ID, to get the right Steam ID type rp_lookup {name} in Gmod Console.

If you would like to join Nu-7 you have to wait 1 week before re applying, you may still attend tryouts if you become the rank of CPL+ in Security or E-11.

Edited by Toasty

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

• Chief_ locked this topic