past steaks nu7 applicationw

Throughsteak

In Game Name: paststeak
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:558600815
Discord Name :duchess#9841
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here. o warn bans strikes 

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):maybe like 2 months ago? i dont know

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): e11 is kinda boring and i feel like i would be more use inside the foundation i have a lot of  knowledge of scp's the rules of the server and I am active every day I have good leadership skills and I follow orders i don't metagame and i play fairly i also am very friendly and kind to others I also have a good relationship with the community

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here. 0 strikes warns bans 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. ci 2lt dhls    e11 lcpl  ci spa rnd  ar 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  lucas nanafrost rome happy pen vortex zarl

No please, I dont wanna be sniped by him when on CI, hes like chris kyle

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• Chief_ locked this topic