event team application- Denied

skytrey4611

In-Game Name:skytrey 4611

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:581083850

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

How many hours do you have on the server?:1DAY 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:i love the rules a lot

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):0

Why do you want to join event team? Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team for many reasons. First I would like to help with the events and help people have fun in the events. Next I have been getting a lot more active on the server and I want to be in the event team to get me something else to do on the server. Third, I have been in the event team before on another server and I did not get to do an event. So I would like to try to do an event. I always see so many good events and I want to help with them but I can't because I am not in the event team. Fourth, because I have a good understanding of the rules, I will not minge or break rules during an event. Sixth, I am very good with props and know how to set up places for the event. This is why I want to join the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):i would like to host family feud but as  a event 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)all day every day 

Monday - Friday: yes

Saturday and Sunday: yes

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? yes

Edited by skytrey4611

48 minutes ago, skytrey4611 said:

Finally, with my rank of Super Admin, I can assist events with my ability to spawn entities, all in the hopes to improve the player experience on the server and improve rp. 

You aren't JMT tho..

48 minutes ago, skytrey4611 said:

Forum diplomat team and the Support team. Along wiht my position as a Junior Mangagmant Team (JMT) member, 

-Support..

Signature.png

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Masterson said:

You aren't JMT tho..

-Support..

very much copied, i would suggest u get some more time on the server and maybe right out your own one. so i will be -supporting this as its copied. but feel free to ask me any questions if u need help.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-Moved To The Correct Section-

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD