Gravy's Officer Application

Gravy

Should I be considered for the position of 2LT?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be considered for the position of 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

1.What's your in game name?:

Gravy

2.Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:0:97372564

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:

I have read the ST SOP.

4.How long have you been on the server:

I had previously played on this server about 7 months ago. Since my return, I have been active for 3 weeks.

5.How many warns do you have?: 

I currently have 0 outstanding warns.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph) 

To become a 2LT is a great responsibility, one to which I feel ready to bear. The Stormtrooper Regiment is in dire straits in regards to its officer count and activity. I wish to be the one to step up and assist Command during these times. It’s no secret that our battalion has been rather lackluster in comparison to other battalions as of recent. As a 2LT, I would like to help see our regiment regain some of that vitality it’s been lacking. I also see this position as an opportunity to engross myself deeper in those within the regiment. I enjoy learning other people’s stories, and with this position I believe I can strengthen my relationship with my fellow STs, as well as the regiment as a whole.

7.What Timezone are you?:

US East

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph) 

How well I command this regiment is subjective to whoever may be judging. Personally, I believe that I represent what’s best for the regiment. I consistently interact with the enlisted, whether that be in character or just to check up on them, see how they’re doing. I always enjoy conversing with new players, asking them about their prospects for battalions, or for anything on that matter. Pointing out my weakness as an NCO would be pointing out my underwhelming tryout numbers. That being a weakness I have begun to improve in lieu of how few scouts we currently have rostered. I am obviously not a perfect player, but for each short-falling I find, I actively attempt to improve.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

What makes me stand out from other applicants? For starters, my ambition. I joined the ST regiment roughly 3 weeks ago. In those 3 weeks, I climbed to the rank of Master Sergeant. I joined Scouts, and currently stand as a Scout Junior Officer. And in all that, I still feel that I could be doing more. This is why I took the opportunity here to apply for 2LT. I want to push myself to the limit. I want to strive for a better version of myself.

Among other strengths are my activity. In these last few weeks, I have for the most part been active daily. I don’t run off for days or weeks at a time. In addition, I carry myself with respect, as well as respect for others. I do not believe any one person is better than another based on a rank or regiment. Because, in the end, we’re all here to take a break from life and enjoy each other’s company.

++Support
Ivan here, I give my support for Gravy to become a 2nd Lieutenant. Here is why,
1, His activity is really good on scouts, plus. He's on most of the time I'm on and that's like 18 hours a day lol. 
2, He is working well with other scout's on the sub battalion getting more people and leading it on a good path.
3, Nice guy in General, he's a community type of guy to interact. And he's able to turn some type of low morale type of mood around into some thing good.
4, Nice aim my guy. Also hard working.

Accepted

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png