MetaGame Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

SourAY

What you want to see? - A few examples in the MOTD of Metagame.

Why should we add it? - (using information that would not realistically be available to your character) is the only way it is defined. Some people think seeing red above someone's name and arresting them is Metagame. I think a few examples of it will more clearly define it.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less warns for Metagame. People will have better understanding of it.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

+Support
I think this would help ask there has been several things that have been confirmed as not metagame but people think is metagame

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+support

Definitely would help cut back on warns

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

7 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
I think this would help ask there has been several things that have been confirmed as not metagame but people think is metagame

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

I think we need to specify specifically what is and what is NOT metagame when it comes to nametags and wanted players. Not only are we saving warns for players, but fixing future situations that may arise within our server

Edited by OGBlazey

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

2 hours ago, Spike II said:

+Support

I think, especially new players, do not understand what metagame is and a better understanding of it in the MOTD would make everything much smoother. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

would be cool

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

+Support

would help clear things up

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 3 weeks later...