Paytons vent post

Fat Payton | [GL]

I can't bloody take it

This is a vent post

As Event team I'm getting tired of my events flowing cause no one wants to join them (the last event I did with foundation/ci no one came)

Tired of everyone just pushing me around when I'm close to stopping everything I'm doing to wither away

I just can't

And when your the only active mtf trying to deal with ci and no one wants to flag on

Please just give me a break (and I've been on to many bloody loas to take more or else I'll get removed)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Cant force the players around you to do shit sadly. My solution to server frustration is generally to fuck off for a bit. Go afk and play something else. My go to destress game rn is Lego Star Wars, and its super fucking fun to just get away from quotas and sit counts and activity logging and all that shit to just enjoy the limited free time I have. You should do the same. You dont need to take an LOA, just do the borderline LOA where you just do enough activity for a certain period of time and just go vibe for the rest. Lord knows I have done that a couple times, just do the bare minimum for a lil bit. Activity time is pretty generous for a lot of branches (CI, my main life, only expects activity at the minimum of once every 10 days) and for branches with less commitment, I just kinda pop my head in and im fine lol. I am sure you can do the same, because a burn out on this server is HARSH. You take it out on others too, say things you dont mean, you lash out because you are just fuckin exhausted of everything that happens here. Keep your head up king. Take all the time you need. 

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar