In-Game Name: 

Blazey

Steam Name:

[GL] Blazey 

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:157764765

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Whenever i am playing on Gaminglight servers, whether it be me roleplaying with other members of the community, staffing, or just being there to help people, I am always in the TeamSpeak ready to help.

How often do you use discord?

Every Single day of my life! and I'm not kidding.... I use discord not only for Garry's Mod but I strive to help people within our servers and people that I meet within my life.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I could go on and on about my "skills" and "qualities" of a staff member that I bring to the team. Well I'm not going to do that, I am a very simple person, I love helping people. Whenever and wherever, I strive my best to help people no matter what my situation is. I feel like if you are trying to make a difference you can and will make a difference is someone's life. No matter if its a video game, sports, friendships, relationships. If you really try and put your best effort, you will help people grow into the same person you are. Cause it only takes 1 person to change someone perspective on anything at all. Because words mean MORE then actions. Not only are you leading and setting the example off to other but believe it or not, everyone makes mistakes. And when mistakes happen we shouldn't use it as a opportunity to humiliate or degrade anyone at all. Rather we should use that mistake to learn what we did wrong and grow from it. My whole point in that example is to show no matter what I'm doing, im going to always try my best to build myself and others up to success.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I know my reputation is not where i would like it to be, because I'm a very outgoing playful person and I love meeting new people and making friends. With me joining the staff team i got to meet a lot of new people I've seen and "talked" to on the server but never really got to know them on a different level.  I am a firm believer in communication, without it its hard to successfully reach and meet a goal set by you or a supervisor. I am a very big and open person when it comes to communication. No matter what state / mood I am in, if I need to give information to someone and I know it is vital, I will take responsibility and make sure it gets done. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello [ name of the guest ] My name is Blazey and I am a staff member for the Police RP server. I see you are having trouble in [ Section of the TeamSpeak EX: Donation Support ] let me see what I can do for you to help you out!

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

• 2 weeks later...